Weekend Round-up & 30 day shred

Hello LOVELIES!! I hope you had a fantastic weekend!
I live in FL but I'm as white as a ghost. So yesterday I planned on getting some color but turns out i'm too lazy to get my butt off the couch, but I figured, its okay to be lazy on a holiday right? I thought you'd agree!

I'm  beeting myself up for not taking more pictures this weekend, but I had a great time. This weekend was pretty much dedicated to Renan's (hubby's) family and sleeping. On Saturday we woke up really late, like 1pm late heheh then spent literally ALL day at his parents house, at night I went to Olive Garden to celebrate my cousins birthday!
Delicious Birthday cake!

Hub's with his bird {Timmy} napping.

Sunday I woke up early because at 10:15 I had my first cake decorating class. I cant wait to show you guys the things I learn! 
Monday I went to the mall with my parents in law, and the brother in law. Where was the hubby you might ask? Home playing video games! loser. We had so much fun being silly, I got an early birthday gift from my mother in law {coach purse} YAY! and it was really a day to remember. First time I went to the mall with them. My mother in law and I really took advantage of the poor boys, made them hold our bags, wait until we tried on a gazilion clothes, go into Victoria's Secret, and walk around the whole mall maybe 3 times. Anyways.. It was a great weekend! and the only way it would have been better was if my mom, dad and sisters were here :(

Speaking of losing weight {hehehe} I saw on piterest a lot of people who are losing inches doing this 30 shred from Jillian Michaels.

jillian's 30 day shred

Jillian says that this work out will start showing a difference in your body within 5 days!... This workout works under the principle of muscle confusion, which means your development will no plateau, and you'll see results FAST!

So yesterday I bought the DVD and two 5lb dumbbells they ask for, and I'm ready to go!! Last night I measured myself and I'll be starting today. I'm so excited! They say that you cant miss the work out for not even 1 day! Looking at before/after pictures always inspire me, so here are some so you to can get inspired!







These are amazing! I hope I get awesome results like these ladies!!

I hope you have a very inspiring Tuesday Lovelies!






31 comments

  1. Sounds like a great weekend!

    I have the 30 day shred too, and it is definitely an intense workout for such a short time. You'll feel it the next day.

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!

    I have wanted to do the 30 day shred! I have heard some fabulous things about the work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks amazing! And let us know how the 30 day shred goes, I would love to do it if it actually works!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck in your weight loss journey!!
    <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck - You can do it!

    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  6. l always wonder why in the world people would post their before pictures. I know it's to show us the wonderful results, but you would NEVER see my before picture. EVER! Mainly because I'll never take one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these before and after pictures are so motivating. I am also trying to get back on track with my workouts- no way could I work out in the summer heat, but now that fall is approaching its time for me to get back into gear. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah those before and after pictures are huge motivation. I just started my yoga and gym class today and now its off to better eating. I am going to have to check into that shred. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! That cake looks delicious! And can't wait to hear about your cake-decorating class :)

    I've heard really good things about the 30 Day program... looking forward to hearing about it. Maybe I'd try it, too!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun weekend! Can't wait to see your cake decorating pictures.

    And yes, the Shred is amazing! I usually don't lose a lot of weight because I am bad and don't restrict calories, but it always tightens and tones immediately. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures are pretty impressive! Let us know the results! Good luck girl! :) You can definitely do it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I def wanna try the 30 day shred! Let us know how you do. =) And glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that cake looks delish!
    Let us know how the shred works. I've heard it was pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a great birthday weekend! I want to do the 30 day shred! Those pictures are definitely inspiration! Good luck with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've really been wanting to try that DVD too! I think I'm going to do it when I get back from Germany... If I start it before I go, I obviously will at LEAST skip one day while abroad if not more. So, something to look forward to upon my return (and I will probably need it after all that good German food).

    Can't wait to see your cake decorating skills!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ca- I did that DVD and it does work...but expect to be really sour..so dont plan anything for tomorrow hehehe...it is intense,,,but it relaly works...GOOD luck!!! And i Cant wait to see your cake decorating pictures..Kisses
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOh, I'm excited to hear how it works for you. I need to get with the program too. Of course I"m eating chocolate while I tell you this.

    I have to show your bird photo to my coworker because her and I had a conversation about whether or not you can cuddle with birds. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Ca! I have that video!!! It's really good! I saw results in 5 days! You definitely should try! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've heard some really good things about 30 Day Shred if you can stick to it. Most people I know quit around the 2nd week. Stay with it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally agree that it's okay to be lazy sometimes, especially on a long holiday weekend! And good luck on your new workout routine. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i have that dvd - i should start it up again

    ReplyDelete
  22. DO it! you will LOVE it! I'm about to start it. I did it after my last baby {although not for 30 days consecutively but roughly 3-5 times a week for a few months} and lost 50 lbs. no lie! I was in the best shape of my life. and then baby #2 happened :) I'm ready to get back to shredding!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oooh that cake looks delish :] i've been dying to try cake decorating classes..can't wait to see what you have learned! also, jillian is intense, i've done some of her workouts before...good luck :]

    xx sharon/lemonontherocks

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'll be interested to hear how it's going! I admire people who are super disciplined! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow those are some incredible results!

    ReplyDelete
  26. that cake looks freaking amazing!! and good luck with the program keep us posted you can do it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a really good workout. It's geared a little more to advanced exercisers, but the choreography is fairly basic and you will definately feel this the next day.
    There are three workouts that combine toning and aerobics together which are about a half an hour each. This way, you're burning fat and toning muscles at the same time. It's a little challenging, but fun and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for me to know your experience. Wa, your dress is so unqiue which I appreciate with, but if at the same time you also wearpearl necklace and the nice pearl earrings would make you more beautiful. I Think your wedding dress may match bridal jewelry set would make you more charming.

    ReplyDelete
  29. medication for non alcoholic fatty liver disease medication for non alcoholic fatty liver disease medication for non alcoholic
    fatty liver disease

    Look at my web site fatty liver disease natural remedies

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3