- Words of the day:
Greet one another with a kiss of love.-1 Peter 5:14
- Love Dare:
You've covered some serious ground so far in this journey. learning to demonstrate aspects of love like patience, kindness, and encouragement are not always easy but are certainly crucial to a healthy relationship.
Today's dare: Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.I like this dare. I remember recently complaining to my hubby that he answers the phone as if he doesnt want to talk to me. So i cant wait to be greeted with some excitement now! lol
So posting new things every day might be a little harder then i thought. I know im extremely interesting. But sometimes i run out of things to talk about. I'm not going to sit here and talk about how my day was at work and how i have homework to do.. I promise not to torture you with all that. Thats why i got my hubby :).
- Daily Finds: I found this really cool make up tutorial. Enjoy :)
Sponge or Foundation Brush
Bronzing Powder or Cream Bronzer
Flat-headed Bronzing Brush
1. Apply foundation all over and neck with a sponge, foundation brush or fingers.
2. Look in the mirror and suck in your cheeks. This will instantly show you exactly where your cheekbones are. Sweep bronzing powder/cream bronzer with a flat-headed bronzer brush just slightly under cheekbones from the hollows to your ear.
3. Sweep bronzer in circular motions directly on temples.
4. Contour along the hairline
5. Contour directly underneath the jawline
6. Blend edges with a sponge