When Life gives you lemons...

  • Words of the day: 
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor.  -Romans 12:10 
Its official.. I LOVE THIS BOOK! so you know how yesterday it said "do gesture of kindness?"  well i got flowers, and they were beautiful!! So I woke up earlier yesterday and went to a bakery and bought some breakfast for my husband and dropped it off at his job. All day i was waiting to see what he would do for me. So he actually tried to take me out to watch a movie but i was so tired from spending all day at work then school that we decided just to stay home. I went to take a shower and when i got out he had put a beautiful bouquet of flowers in a vase. How i love him :)... Cant wait to see what this book has today.


  • Love Dare:love is not selfish
Ask yourself these questions:

  • Do i truly want whats best for my spouse?
  • do i want them to feel loved by me?
  • do they believe i have their best interests in mind?
  • do they see me as looking out for myself first?  
Whether you like it or not, you have a reputation in the eyes of those around you, especially in the eyes of your spouse. 
 Today's dare: whatever you put your time, energy, and money into will become more important to you. It's hard to care for something you are not investing in. Along with retraining from negative comments, buy your spouse something that says, "I was thinking of you today"
I need to put my thinking cap on.. Have no idea what i will buy for him..


  •  Daily Finds: 
Ladies, lets shed those layers and show some skin!!
Ingredients: 
-5tbs of sea salt
-1tbs olive oil
-1 lemon
First mix the olive oil and sea salt together. Once the salt gets coated by the oil, the lemon wont dissolve it! next cut the lemon in half and squeeze over the salt + oil. Mix and mash. The scrub away!!

 



No comments

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3