New home...

  • Words of the day: 
Husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies.- Ephesians 5:28
  • Love dare: day 11. Love cherishes.
Whenever a husband looks into the eyes of his wife, he should remember that "he who loves his wife loves himself." And a wife should remember that when she loves him, she is also giving love and honor to herself.
Today's dare: What need does your spouse have that you could meet today? Can you run an errand? Give a back rub or foot massage? Is there housework you could help with? choose a gesture that says, "I cherish you" and do it with a smile. 
I'm moving in 2 months and i couldnt be more excited!! we have been in a 1 bedroom apartment for almost 3 years now and i cant wait to go into a 2 bedroom! now i have so many ideas for the second bedroom! i dont know if i should make an office and put a sofa that turns into a bed or i could put a full bed and just a small desk for my computer and printer or i could do 2 small beds and a desk. 
So i made a list of things im going to need for my new apt. First thing is first, my parents in law gave us a round table with chairs. It's really nice, but not our style. Actually let me inform you that my husband and i have COMPLETELY different taste in furniture. He likes big dark wood (Really traditional) and i like sleek and modern in order to meet each other half way we need to find something contemporary (sleek and modern but still confy and cozy). So back to what i was saying. The table is my husbands style but not really mines. My plan is to sell my table and chairs and get new ones. 
The main look i want for my apartment i guess i could call it... Contemporary Chic!


Here are a few tables that i found and really like. I think the glass is more modern. But the wood could be more contemporary. My favorite is the wood table in the right side on the first picture


Here are my options for chairs. I had an idea in my head that the 2 end chairs would have a print and the other 4 would be just one color but i cant find any nice printed chairs.

So i like this... The blue chair on the left would be the end table chairs. Im not too sure about the beige color in the other chair.
I also like this one. But i dont know if all 6 chairs would be this chair or only the end chairs. And im not too sure about the color either.

I'm not in love with this. But it's alright.

Chandeliers!... Actually i only found this one that i liked.



For centerpieces: 

This is such a cute idea. really like!

This looks kind of medieval.. But i LOVE!

No comments

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3