Pin it Up!

Words of the day:
Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. -Ephesians 4:32

So does attitude count as being negative or impatient? If yes, then I must confess I was being some what negative. But only at the end of the day.
You see my parents live in Brasil and they asked me to send a box of stuff (clothe, hair mousse, lotions etc...) about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and of course i decide to do it last minute. So after work i am running around to get things done and my husband calls and he wants me to pick him at work and drop him off at the park, then pick him up again. So that got me pretty frustrated. The fact that in the end i did not have time to mail the box, and i was late to our weekly bible study at my inlaws house (if you are interested in participating in a bible study group let me know, we meet every tuesday and your definitely invited!) just made me a little inpatient. To top it off my husband kept pointing out every time i was being negative so that didnt help.
But other then that it was great!! hehehhe


  • Love Dare:
This chapter has so much interesting information, i wish i could sight the whole book. But i cant. So BUY IT!


The Bible keys in on the importance of kindness: "Do not let kindness and truth leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man" (Proverbs 3:3-4). But "kindness" can feel a little generic when you try defining it, much less living it. So lets break kindness down into four basic core ingredients:
Gentleness. When you're operating from kindness, you're careful how you treat your spouse, never being unnecessarily harsh.
Helpfulness. Being kind means you meet the needs of the moment.
Willingness. Kindness inspires you to be agreeable. Instead of being obstinate, reluctant, or stubborn.
Initiative. Kindness thinks ahead, then takes the first step.
Today's Dare: In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness. 
I cant wait to do this dare!... I need to start thinking of what I am going to do for my hubby :) But i will tell you guys all about it tomorrow!


  • Daily Finds:  

PINT IT UP! How simple and classy is this look?. It looks fairly easy, i want to try it this weekend. Ill post pictures :)

No comments

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3