Nail polish Summer Trends!

  • Words of the day:
Love is as strong as death, it's jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire. -Song of Solomon 8:6 NIV


  • Love Dare: 

Jealousy is one of the strongest drives known to man. It comes from the root word for zeal and means " to burn with an intense fire." The scripture pointedly says, "Wrath is fierce and anger is a flood, but who can stand before jealousy?" (Proverbs 27:4).
On yesterdays dare it told us to call our spouse and thank them for one of the qualities they have. So yesterday the hubby called me and thanked me for being so good with our finances. I know normally the man of the house pays all the bills and handles all the finances but i love to do it, and I'm damn good at it!.. So i thanked him for making me feel safe. there is no one i feel safer with then my hubby!  And i think that is very important for a woman to feel safe with shes with a man.

Today's Dare: Determine to become your spouse's biggest fan and to reject any thoughts of jealousy. To help you set your heart on your spouse and focus on their achievements, take yesterday's list of negative attributes and discreetly burn it. Then share with your spouse how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed. 


FINALLLYYYY!!... I did groceries after 3 weeks! No, no my husband is not starving to death! his mom makes lunch for him everyday, yep i am a very lucky gal!
I hate shopping at walmart. Its so big, and the fruits and veggies suck and its dirty... So what i do is, i shop for fruits and veggies at whole foods (its a little pricy but its so worth it!) and i do the rest of the shopping at target. But unfortunately i had to shop at walmart :(... They say that walmart is cheaper but i really dont see a difference in prices. Target has some amazing prices, the only downfall is that they have a little bit of everything! so you never get out of there with just groceries and end up spending $200 instead of $100.. now im not saying that thats my case.. But it happens.

I also went to my favorite place... The library! when i go there i get lost in all the books and i want to buy all of them but i dont have the money so i always leave heart broken! lol. But i got a really good book from the Edilien Family. You see the book thats on the top right hand corner of my page "Days of Gold" thats the second book, so i need to go back and read the first one called "Scarlet Knights" I love romance novels. Like seriously im obssesed! i read "Days of gold" in 2 days! i just get so into the book that i dont want to stop. I love every type of books, I'll make sure to post about all my favorite books one day.


  • Daily Finds: Nail polish summer trends!



No comments

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3