Spice it up with some Yellow!

  • Words of the day: 
How precious also are your thoughts to me... how vast is the sum of them! if i should count them, they would outnumber the sand.-Psalm 139:17-18
So yesterdays dare said to give your spouse something that said " i was thinking of you." My husband moutain bikes yeah i know there is no mountains in Florida. But he goes to these parks where there is trails and stuff. So i saw this shirt and thought of him  ->
And of course he loved it! so i was very happy with that. When i got home he gave me MY gift, i would never guess what he was going to get me. I thought maybe a bunny bear because he always calls me bunny, or maybe nail polish because i am always changing the colors of my nails. But to my surprise he got me a pocket knife to always carry it on my purse. I dont know about you but i thought that was adorable. So this is what he said. " so i was cutting an orange today and i though about your little panda bear hands, and if someone tried to hurt you, so i just think you need something to defend your self with." awww.... lol so yes i loved my gift, and he loved his!


  • Love Dare:
Love thinks. It's not a mindless feeling that rides on waves of emotion and falls asleep mentally. It keeps busy in thought, and knowing that loving thoughts precede loving actions.
Today's dare: Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other then asking how he or she is doing and if there is anything you could do for them.
Thursday is Girls night! my amazing friends and I came up with " Girls night Thursdays" and it has truly been great! we have so much fun and we talk about the stupidest, girliest, geekiest, silliest, perverted things you can imagine! Its just a day to stop worrying about kids, work, school and talk about fun and exciting things... Delfina is almost 9 months pregnant, I swear that baby will pop out any minute now and we are all hoping its on a thursday during girls night hhahaha. Fernanda is finishing nursing... So she barely has time for us with all her studying and Beca she is moving :( to california (her husband Mikey got accepted into one of the best film schools in the country. Congrats Mikey! by the way YOU SUCK! ) we will miss them very much! and there is also mandy who rarely goes to our girls night anymore, but i guess i could still include her here. She is dating my brother in law for 5 years now! yeah thats a hell of a long time.. So yesterday we watched " Just go with it" Very good movie. I think Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston are just great actors I love every movie they are in.

Daily Finds: Spice it up with some Yellow!
Yellow was never my favorite color. But I just love how bright and clean the yellow looks with the gray! you can use it in your bathroom, bedroom, living room.. It just looks beautiful anywhere. I hope this color scheme inspired you to change the look of your place a little bit. Spice it up with some YELLOW!







 

2 comments

  1. Hi Camylla - Congratulations on getting your new blog up! It has the clean classy look. Good job:) I like your Daily Find on yellow. It is one of my favorites. Certainly not an easy color to carry, but it has the invigorating effect which I like. Juts a pop of yellow is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thak you! I'm moving in September and I'm hoping I can make at least one room in my new house gray and yellow. I think it would be lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3