Time to get in shape!

  • Words of the day:
God demonstrates his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.- Romans 5:8
  • Love Dare: day 10. Love is unconditional.
If someone were to ask you, " why do you love your spouse?" -what would you say?
Today's Dare: Do something out of the ordinary today for your spouse-something that proves (to you and to them) that your love is based on your choice and nothing else. Wash her car, clean the kitchen, buy his favorite dessert, fold the laundry. Demonstrate love to them for the sheer joy of being their partner. 

I have been so lazy lately. I dont know, i think what the problem is that im not managing my time correctly. I need to start working out again, i need to start cooking again... I love to cook! and i love posting recipes but i dont have time. 

Monday: work from 9-5 then school 6-8 (after that i just want to relax and watch tv with the hubby)
Tuesday: work from 9-5 then bible study at my inlaws from 7:30-10 
Wednesday: work from 9-5 then school 6-8 (after i have to do lauundry)
Thursday: work from 9-5 then girls night 8-11(work on laundry some more)
Friday: work from 9-5 then i clean for my house and prepare for the sabbath!

Then on top of all that i need to find time to study for tests and to do my home work. So you tell me when do i have time to cook or go to the gym? Is it poor time management? lazyness? or i really just dont have time. I dont know. But what i do know... I need to make time for the gym... I'm gaining weight like crazy while my hubby is super dedicated in the gym!... One thing is for sure. I will not be the fat wife!

  • Daily Finds: So in that note Here are a few exercises to do at home. There are four level do this exercise, after the 20 days are over. I'll post the next level. 


No comments

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3