Fashionista

Hello Lovelies! Today i was looking through a few magazine and i found out about an event that happened this summer in San Diego called "comic con." Its a four-day event all about comic books, science fiction/fantasy and film/television. I saw amazing actresses wearing some beautiful clothe. And i always love to get some ideas of what colors are in lately and prints. So here are one of my favorite outfits from this event.



Okay, i just have to comment on Nikki Reed's legs (picture on the right) Seriously... WOW, please tell me what i need to do to get legs like those.


I thought Natalie Portman's outfit was "cute" but not appropriate for the event. Looks like shes going out to lunch. 

 Tuesday, We had Bible study at my inlaws. Of course the whole night was amazing and such a blessing.. But the food? Just amazing. My mother in law is a wonderful cook, but she cant make food for only 5 people, she cooks as if shes feeding a crowd of 5,000 starving people. This time she made rice, beans, farofa (its a brasilian thing, i honestly have no idea how to translate that to english. sorry) and chicken. Good thing cause i was starving! and she made a delicious dessert called "Sagu" its also brasilian. 
Its made out of little tapioca balls, grape juice, and lots of fruits,very healthy. 


My friend Fe with Bella, the hubby, and that on the bottom is "Sagu."

3 comments

  1. great pics!

    www.ithinkstupid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pictures...your blog is really nice so that I follow you =)

    http://nikijeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3