Good WEEKEND!

HAH Tricked ya! you guys thought i wouldnt be back until Monday. Well i just could not go on with my weekend knowing that i didnt keep my promise of posting some photos from my cousin Becky's Birthday and my trip to boring Ocala.


SO HERE IT IS :)

Hey there ;)


The party was lots of fun! I love when the family and friends get together.
This is Nega one of my BFFFSSSSS and her twin Gustavo, JK their not really twins but if i didnt know them i would bet on my friends friend that he was her twin ...

the BOYS!

Okay, on the left is my favorite little guy, Dyllan. He is the freakin cutest thing ever! and on the right is the Birthday girl Rebeca!! 

Beckyta and the boyfriend ;)

 the GIRLS!
This family is SO special to me. My amazing uncle whom i love so much (Paulo) my awesome aunt who is so sweet and caring (Rejane) and my 2 favorite gals! (Becky and Bina) I love you guys :)
 Listen yall, if you go to a party and these two girlies are there. Trust me, you will have a GOOD time.
 The Birthday Girl and her beautiful cake.
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!


So speaking of Ocala... Here is some pictures from my trip there. Honestly i didnt take that many pictures, i just wanst in the mood for anything!!

This is what i did all sunday. READ! literally.




The springs were beautiful, but the water was freezing cold!!


NOW FOR REAL THIS TIME... HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND AND GOD BLESS  
XO CAMYLLA

1 comment

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3