Nutella&Cheese Calzone

Hey yall!
you'll be happy to know that i have a delicious recipe to share today!

Nutella&Cheese Calzone

Ingredients:
-1/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
-1/4 cup ricotta cheese
-2 tbs powdered sugar
-1 egg yolk
-1 egg
-2 tbs nutella
-2 1/2 heavy cream
-pizza dough

Directions:
In a bowl whisk the mascarpone&ricotta cheese, then add the sugar and egg yolk. Let it settle in the fridge for 30 mins. Now, whisk the heavy cream with the nutella in a separate bowl.



Once the 30 mins has passed, get the pizza dough (i used the pillsbury thin crust pizza dough) and make round circles using a cup, or anything you want. 

It's time to assemble the calzone. Add the cheese mixture, and chocolate (dont add too much or else they can come out when it melts in the oven)

Get egg wash and with your finger, put it around the dough to seal it shut, and also on top so you can get a golden color. Put it on a baking sheet. and tranfer it to the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 mins or until golden. 

ENJOY!



12 comments

  1. You can bet your booty that I will be headed to the store tomorrow to get the ingredients for these! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN!! I'm a HUGE Nutella fanatic!! I will definitely be trying these out! Thanks a bunch for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Girlies! You wont regret making these, their amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I gained 3 pounds reading ur post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge Nutella fan and so is everyone else in the house! I got them addicted. Can't wait to try this recipe out. It looks delicious!

    http://thatstoocute.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! thanks for sharing! this looks so so so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting!! My stomach is screaming for your cheese and chocolate calzone. OMG i must try this out. nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmm. I'd eat one or two or three...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this listed over on the side and just HAD to click...this looks divine....MMMM!!! :) I'm going to make this sometime!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3