TIE DYE

HOWDIE! :)

so yesterday i spent 4 hrs at the hair salon. I decided to be a brave little cookie and do something DIFFERENT!
I was thinking. I will only be 20 once, if theirs a special time to do something different it is now!

HERE IT IS!! Sorry i didnt have a better picture, but its kind of hard taking a picture of yourself :/


NO i'm not completely insane, this is temporary. It will eventually come off with wash in about 1 to 2 weeks..

So here is where i got the idea from, and how you can do it.

I should add one thing. Its more complicated then it looks.

1 comment

  1. Gah I love it! I actually just did a post on this not to long ago because I've been thinking of doing it, however, my hair is short but it used to be really long so if I wanted to chop off my layers it would be tricky! I'm thinking of extensions with the rainbow tips but now sure how much $ they would be. Anyway, I love how yours turned out. Here's my post in the tipped hair look if you wanna look just for kicks: http://oceandreams4sierra.blogspot.com/2011/08/fashion-trend-tipped-out-hair.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3