PRESENTS!

So yesterday i stayed almost all night trying to make a new blog design for my photography blog. FAIL! i really suck! so please dont go on it until i fix it, please? Yeah now just because i said dont go on it you all want to see HOW bad i really suck. hahahha... I think i might have to buy a blog. can you do that? umm or hire someone to design one for me. Yeah that sounds more duable

Anyways.... guess whats coming up? MY BIRTHDAY!! HAH okay... its not exactly coming up like next week but more in 2 months! But its enough time for the hubby to start saving up for my gifts. JK! .... not.

I was just day dreaming about all the things i want and NEED! so i decided to show you guys :)

Canon power shot! if i had one of these i would be posting a lot more pictures here, because i cant be taking my big camera everywhere...

Dooney & Bourke Dillen II > Pocket Satchel in Aqua.. LOVE!!!


                                                                                      
Michael kors watch (this color would go with everything!!)
So there is 2 more things i need but i dont know which one i want yet..
I want new Sunglasses and new prescription glasses.
THATS IT! NOW AM I ASKING FOR TOO MUCH? i dont think so...

I hope you all have a great weekend!!
XO

No comments

I really appreciate all of you taking the time and leaving me a comment. Feel free to follow, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you! <3